With the Covid-19 pandemic, we will, obviously be taking a number of precautions to protect both out customers and ourselves but rest assured that Ariel will be trading as long as it is safe to do so. I will be keeping everyone informed as best I can with developments, so it’s more important than ever for you to please read my text messages. If you are on my delivery route and wish to be kept up to date please text me on 07748 958303 to be added to the contacts list.
- Bank transfer or card payments over the phone only. We will no longer be accepting cash.
- If you are self-isolating, please let me know in advance so I can take the appropriate measures.
- Ensure unrestricted access to your boat before delivery. Remove all items such as bicycles, chairs etc blocking filling points.
- Any gas cylinders will need to be removed from lockers and placed in an easily accessible spot before I attend.
- Diesel containers/gerry cans etc will need to be left out readily accessible.
- Please remain either inside of your boat or stand a reasonable distance away on the towpath whilst I carry out the delivery to you.
- I may have to limit the stock in order to make sure no one is left out. Please be aware of this if you intend to bulk-buy.
Deliveries from Leigh to Runcorn, and returning back to Leigh will be taking place next week (commencing 29th April), loading permitting. The usual still applies, so please get in touch to book you delivery slot on 07748 958303.